Monday, May 13, 2013

Where We Are

It's been a quiet three months.

Not for me; Connor is three months old now.

No, it's been quiet for development Escape From The Maze. Very quiet.

I have done a few things: replaced Attack Rate a better implementation, removed base stat boosting at level up (it becomes a bonus option rather than something you can spend a modifier point on), added some minor content, and tweaked a few things.

There was a complaint on the project page that the source distro wouldn't compile. This is valid, because it's just a roll up of the source code. He raises a good point though, and I'll aim to have a working source distro up before I upload the next release. That'll come when I have some free time...

I have been playing some Frayed Knights, it puts the little boy to sleep. I recommend it, although it's a very different flavour of Wizardry clone to what I'm aiming for.

No comments:

Post a Comment