Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mid December Update

Balance had stalled a bit, so I have jumped into some feature work. The balance stuff had gotten thoroughly boring, so some relatively unglamorous dev was fun by comparison. What a pleasure to get into the glory of configurable user settings and the Options/Settings screen, as well as the long overdue Automap. They're shaping up well, with a bit of luck and time I'll be able to drop a December release.

IRL, my better half is 32 weeks along and all is well so far. The new house is mostly settled into. The new all-grain brewing system is up and running.

I'll leave you with Eric Schwarz's musings on Balance, perhaps I will leave what I have and forge ahead. I do still feel that there is a middle ground to be found... but hopefully it will emerge when the time is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment